Calendar subscriptions let you stay up to date on everything the KUGB is running automatically. As we events are published or ammended your calendar will be updated.
It is better to sync your calendar on an Android using a laptop as the screen and font is bigger.
- Open your Google Calendar.
- Go to the left hand side of your calendar and select Add Calendar through the button with the three dots.
- You will see a popup window on your screen with 4 entries, select From URL.
- Once URL is selected, enter https://kugb.org/phone under the title URL of calendar.
- You can tick a box to make the calendar publicly accessible.
- Select Add calendar.
- A Google Calendar is now created.
- Download Google Calendar from the Play Store if it not already installed.
- Go to your Google Calendar on your phone and start the app.
- Go to on the top right hand side of the screen and select the three vertical dots and select refresh.
- Now your Google Calendar is populated with the KUGB events. These events are also shown on your normal calendar app on your phone, but the layout on Google Calendar easier to use, but it is down to personal preferences.